How to Buy Co-Codamol Online
Co-codamol is clinically the same as Solpadol and Kapake. It is available as a 500mg/30.6mg combination of paracetamol/codeine supplied by an EU pharmacy.
To buy Co-codamol online, click on the ‘Proceed to Consultation’ links above. After you order Co-Codamol, you will get an email from the doctor. You must respond or your order will not be processed.
CO-CODAMOL IS LIMITED TO 200 TABLETS PER MONTH PER HOUSEHOLD.
Important Information about Co-Codamol
Some medicines are not suitable for people with certain conditions and sometimes a medicine may only be used if extra care is taken. For these reasons, before you can buy co-codamol online it is important that your doctor or pharmacist knows:
- If you are pregnant, trying for a baby or breast-feeding.
- If you have breathing problems, such as asthma or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- If you have liver, kidney or prostate problems.
- If you have gallbladder disease or gallstones.
- If you drink large amounts of alcohol, or have ever had a problem with drug addiction.
- If you have low blood pressure or heart rhythm problems.
- If you have an inflammatory bowel disorder (such as colitis or Crohn’s disease) or a blockage of your bowel.
- If you have a convulsive disorder such as epilepsy.
- If you have adrenal or thyroid gland problems.
- If you have recently had a serious head injury.
- If you have myasthenia gravis (a condition causing muscle weakness).
- If you are taking other medicines, including no-prescription medications, herbal and complementary medicines.
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to this or to any other medicine.
Cocodamol Dosing Information
Take co-codamol exactly as you have been told by your doctor or pharmacist. The usual dose for an adult is one or two co-codamol tablets or capsules every 4-6 hours if needed. Remember to leave at least four hours between doses and do not take more than eight tablets or capsules of co-codamol in any 24-hour period. You may take co-codamol before or after food.
Never take more than the prescribed dose. Taking too much co-codamol can cause serious problems. If you suspect that someone has taken an overdose of co-codamol, contact your doctor or go to the accident and emergency department of your local hospital at once. Take the container with you, even if it is empty. This is so the doctor knows what has been taken.
Cocodamol Side Effects
Before starting this treatment, read the manufacturer’s printed information leaflet from inside the pack. The leaflet will give you more information about the specific brand of co-codamol you have been given, and any possible side-effects. Cocodamol contains codeine. Taking painkillers containing codeine for too long can cause problems. If you are still in pain after these three days, speak with your doctor or pharmacist. Taking products containing codeine regularly or for a long time can cause addiction. This might cause you to feel restless and irritable when you then stop taking them. If you are concerned about this, discuss with your doctor or pharmacist.
What other drugs will affect Cocodamol?
Do not take any other medicines containing paracetamol while you are taking co-codamol. Many over-the-counter painkillers and cold and flu medications contain paracetamol. Before taking or buying any other medicines, check the label to see whether they contain paracetamol, or ask your pharmacist which ones are safe for you to take alongside co-codamol. Do not to drink alcohol. Cocodamol and alcohol together increases the chances of drowsiness and has also been linked to an increased risk of liver damage.
What happens if I miss a dose?
If you forget to take a dose, do not worry, just take your next dose when you need pain relief. Do not take two doses together to make up for a forgotten dose.